Custom Aluminum Window Screen - Double Hung
Our custom aluminum window screens are built using the highest quality materials in the industry and manufactured in the USA. Aluminum screens are great for low traffic areas and in optimal conditions these custom aluminum screens can last up to 30 years. Every custom screen is made to your exact specifications and manufactured with the best materials the industry currently offers.
Our double hung replacement window screen is designed for larger window where the top and bottom window panes can be opened for ventilation. These screens will always come with a crossbar which is used to maintain the screens dimensions where the longer sides will have a tendency to bow or flex towards the center.
Specifications of our custom aluminum double hung window screens:
- FRAME: Aluminum - Available in white (most popular), tan, bronze, and mill (unpainted aluminum/silver color)
- FRAME THICKNESS: Available in 5/16" (most popular), 3/8" or 7/16". Note: this frame thickness is important if you have channels or slots around your window frame where the screen sits in. Most channels are made for 5/16" but a lot of older windows and many commercial windows require 7/16" or 3/8"
- MESH: Aluminum - Available in Brite (most popular) or charcoal (made to closely match the older aluminum screens)
- HARDWARE: Tension Springs with Pull Tabs (most popular), plungers (2 or 4), loop latches, casement clips, or built without hardware.
- CENTER BAR: Can be centered either horizontally or vertically or we can place exactly where you would like it.